Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zoo Time!

We went to the zoo this week. It was a little hot and Abbi loves to get dirty. She was the first one in! I think this was her favorite part of the day.
OPPS! Her feet touched the cold water and it had been a while since she went potty, so... why not pee in the creek??? Well, that's exactly what she did. I was going to change her and then I just decided to let her get dirty and then change her. I don't think she liked standing in her pants when they got all wet.

Justin didn't work that day so Abbi and I got to go together, just me and her. It was so fun! I loved spending time with her.



We are so crazy. My friends, Jennifer and Bobbi decided to ride together to the zoo. We fit 4 car seats and three adults in a 3rd row seat Tahoe, with a double stroller. It took us about 40 minutes to get everything and everyone in the the car but we finally made it work! I am so blessed that I have such great friends and that Abbi will have amazing friends to grow up with!


Abbi sportin her new hat and shades. Yeh, this lasted about 2 minutes and they were both off before we even made it to see the first animal. Oh well, lots of sunblock!





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such cute pictures. Had a lot of fun!

Lindsay said...

I miss you guys!